Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ATL Airport and London!

I'm in the airport.

I'm in the airport with my friends.

I'm in the airport with my friends in Atlanta.

I'm in the airport with my friends in Atlanta waiting on our plane.

I'm in the airport with my friends in Atlanta waiting on our plane headed to London.



As reality sets in, so does hunger accompanied by weariness.

I decided to "beat the jet lag" and not sleep last night. This plan wasn’t entirely successful as 4:30am approached and I drifted into a sweet three hour slumber. I’m hoping a wondrous nap in the plane will suffice enough for me to not want to instantly nap when we arrive in London (it’ll feel like 1am, but It’ll be 7am…time to start the day.)

While waiting in Atlanta on our layover from Chicago To London we began to make some more concrete traveling plans. Aaaaaand GO!




P.S. This was obviously typed in the atlanta airport, but this has been update in London! We made it, we are all exhausted but loving it. More on London later!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU BESTIE and i Miss you a ton. Please have fun and enjoy every moment!
    Dont forget about me!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to know made it. Can't wait to hear what you guys decided to do. AA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BIKE TOUR in France! I want to pedal along.

    ReplyDelete