Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Once a Dreamer, always a dreamer

I have always found myself dreaming about seeing the world.

There is something so exciting, so romantic, so brilliant, so extremely exhilarating about seeing Europe.

Being afforded with the opportunity of doing just as I have dreamed of is... a mind melting blessing.

I intend to seize the essence of my surroundings and experience and express them through various art form including word, image, motion picture, and drawing. These various expressions will be displayed here.

Please join me in reading and viewing my expression of this experience as I Journey to Rome to study abroad for the upcoming Fall Semester.


With Love,

Pj

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us. It is a wonderful way for us to feel connected. MOM C

    ReplyDelete