Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This is Embarassing...




Really?

Have I REALLY not updated in almost a month?

How Disappointing.


Meanwhile, I've been traveling around Europe.

I know it's a little sad that I'm updating about my North Field Trip, when I've already had my South Field trip that was a month later...but I assume you'll be okay :)


We were forewarned about the Nastiness that is Naples. They were right...but the pizza there was utterly DELICIOUS. only 1.5 euros for a pizza slice way to large for me to eat... I don't even know what was on it...but it was more delicious than any of the pizza I've had in Rome...ever. That's saying alot. The amount of pizza I've had since stepping on Italian ground is mind-boggling. I wish I had a picture, but I was too busy having the most delicious pizza I've ever had. Anyways, Naples kindof smelled...apparently some of my classmates got harassed by some rude Napolians...we visited a museum with some Old Pompeii stuff and called it a day and headed towards our next stop: Sorrento.






We ate at the most DELICIOUS restaurant. I realize i've almost only talked about food...but such is life. It was the first meal I had over my 10 euro limit and it was divine. 4 courses. Delicious. Wonderful.

In the middle of our stay in Sorrento, we made a trip to Capri!


Capri was too beautiful for words. We went on a chairlift, walked around and really just soaked in the beauty of this place.










Then...Pompeii!
Many years ago, when I was homeschooled and my mother taught us about Pompeii I never actually even thought I'd ever get to actually go there.

It was pretty cool to say the least.











I actually have walked the roads of Pompeii.

That fact still takes my breath away.



Venice, Parents Visit, Northern Field trip, still to come... but for now..homework.
The amount of homework they give is here is absurd. I'm just putting that out there.
However, It must be done.


Love,

Pj



3 comments:

  1. Thanks ... loved the pictures. Hope you
    continue to feel better and continue
    to get that homework done. Love ya ... Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Pompeii may have been one of my favorite places to visit...something about it... and like you Greece was my ultimate faaavvvorite

    ReplyDelete